Caring for tomorrow
Prospective students can either write to or e-mail the Admissions Department at NMMU and request an admission form. The address is Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, P.O Box 77000, Port Elizabeth, 6031.
The prospective student can also personally visit the Admissions office at the university to collect the necessary application forms.
Prospective students can also download application forms from the internet by going onto the NMMU website at www.nmmu.ac.za or email email@example.com
- Proof of payment
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Certified copy of your latest matric results
- Academic record and certificate of conduct from previous institutions (if applicable)
- Diploma/Degree (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address (if applying for on-campus accommodation)
- All of th above listed documentation
- Proof of professional indemnity care
- SANC receipt
- Completed Curriculum Vitae (detailing working experience)
- U24 completed (Post-graduate application form)
You can start applying any time after 1 June. All applications have to be screened before registration by the Head of the Department of Nursing Science. Registration is normally the 3rd or 4th week in January. There are penalties for late registration and it cannot be guaranteed that your application will be successful.
All applications will be screened by the Head of the Department of Nursing Science. Only those candidates that meet the requirements will be approved for the appropriate programmes. The process normally takes approximately 1 month. You will receive a letter from the Admissions Department informing you that you have been accepted/not been accepted into the programme. If you have not heard anything from the Department of Nursing Science after 6 weeks, please contact the Ms Candice Williams on Tel: 041 504 3087
Please make sure that you apply timeously otherwise you will miss the registration date, and you will have to pay late registration fees, if you are accepted into the programme.
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Privacy statement Mail & Portals BEE & Tax Certificate PAIA ISPA FAQ NMMU Sitemap A - Z Index WCMS